Wednesday, January 09, 2008

I'm Still Waiting for the Second Coming:

Of Ophelia that is.



I thought I'd lighten the mood with all of this serious talk over the Ron Paul controversy.

Maud Hudson makes a much better Yoko Ono. And Garth is looking downright Uncle Jesseish.

Seriously I tell folks a good gauge of whether music is good is if the performers are unattractive, therefore you know they aren't selling any kind of "image." Well, there are some attractive folks who make good music. But, with my favorite groups like Kansas, The Band, you might see a good looking guy, next to an okay looking guy, next to a wild mountain man.

If I could genetically engineer anything out of human nature it would be the "teeny bopper" gene. Seriously, the newest version of this human depravity is something called The Jonas Brothers -- music so terrible it should be illegal.

No comments: