Thursday, July 16, 2009

Article on Me and My Day Job:

Read it here. It was by US One Magazine, a free magazine in Princeton and on the International Business course I teach. I don't know why I don't blog more often about these issues; but that would just lead to more time blogging (I spend enough time). (Maybe that's why.)

I do want to make one note: I was interviewed on the phone and the reporter did an excellent job getting what I was trying to convey. Sometimes it's tough to choose your words carefully when being asked a spontaneous question. I didn't mean to suggest that the second world developing nations were better at manufacturing period than America; manufacturing was, is and always should be an important part of the US economy. Just that they are better in an absolute or comparative sense at manufacturing CERTAIN things like textiles.

No comments: