Tuesday, March 02, 2004

I am a 30 year old lawyer (born in 1973 -- I won't be 30 forever, and this blog might be around for a LONG time) and college professor, at three colleges in the Philadelphia/South Jersey area. My politics are libertarian. I know just what you are thinking: another libertarian lawyer college professor blogger.

I have two Bachelors degrees (a double major from the same college -- Berklee College of Music), a JD, MBA, and an LL.M., all graduate degrees from Temple University.

My personal hobbies are reading books (little fiction -- mainly legal and political issues), THE INTERNET (way too much time online!), collecting comic books (that's where I do all my fiction reading), playing guitar, blogging, movies, and watching TV (that last one -- did it really deserved to be mentioned? Well I've watched enough TV in my life that in all honesty I think I had throw it in).

My mission is to offer something *different* to the blogsphere, something that will distinguish this site from all of the other libertarian lawyer professor blogs.

No comments: