Sunday, August 03, 2008

Sunday Night Music: Heaven & Hell at the Bohemian Grove...Not Really:

The prankster in me finds this interview by Alex Jones of David Gergen quite funny in the "Punked"/"Borat" vein.



I'd respect their confidentiality if the Bohemian Grove would have me. Their rituals sound like tremendous fun. They remind me of 70s era metal, much tamer than the stuff Marylin Manson does today. I'd love to drink fine scotch while watching the "Cremation of Care." If I had Bohemian Grove $$, I'd hire Heaven & Hell -- Ronnie James Dio, Tony Iommi, and Geezer Butler -- to play "Heaven & Hell" during that ceremony.

"Sing me a song, you're a singer
Do me a wrong, you're a bringer of evil
The devil is never a maker
The less that you give, you're a taker
So its on and on and on, its heaven and hell,..."

Speaking of which....



It's a great riff! Tony Iommi metal riff master general.

No comments: