Saturday, May 31, 2008

New Blog:

I've just accepted an invitation to blog for American Creation with Brad Hart and Lindsey Shuman. The purpose of this blog is to explore the issue of religion and how it relates to America's Founding, one of my primary scholarly interests.

This will not affect my blogging at either jonrowe.blogspot.com (which collects everything I blog about) or positiveliberty.com (which collects mostly everything I blog about). The new blog will collect only my posts on the American Founding and religion. As a medium-time blogger, my goal is to have the widest possible readership, given my narrow range of interests. As such, I feel the more outlets my research is syndicated to, the better.

Of course, I would only say "yes" to other folks whose work meets my high standards and Brad's and Lindsey's certainly do.

2 comments:

Lindsey Shuman said...

And we are absolutely honored to have you join us, Jon. Your track record speaks for itself.

Jonathan Rowe said...

It's my pleasure. Glad to be aboard.