Saturday, May 28, 2005

Graduation Pics and Fun Stuff:

Since I promised to show you some more pics of me, I dug up some pics at various graduations at various stages in my life.

Below is law school graduation, at Temple University, in 1999 with my two older brothers (both lawyers).

Image Hosted by The Image Hosting

Below is college graduation from Berklee College of Music in 1995 (guess who the music celebrity is handing me my diploma).

Image Hosted by The Image Hosting

Below is High School Graduation in 1991 (if you look carefully, you can see I have a mullet).

Image Hosted by The Image Hosting

And finally, even though this isn't graduation related, it's me and my best friend Dave at Penn State Altoona (where he was attending at the time) in 1996 where a former TV celebrity gave a speech (guess who).

Image Hosted by The Image Hosting

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So which Brady are you... Peter or Bobby? :)

Anonymous said...

Hey...great pics. I always like to put faces with the names (besides it makes it much easier to imagine people from their pictures - must be all that visual learning.)

Thanx...and good to see ya!! :-)

Jonathan Rowe said...

Thanks.

Nobody has yet guessed the indentity of the music celebrity (he's a big one) giving me my diploma.

Anonymous said...

James Taylor?

Jonathan Rowe said...

You got it. That's it.

circlejerker said...

If your looking for sites about free gay anal sex, then click here!